Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ZzzQuil


I received ZzzQuil from Influenster for free. To share my honest review. I had trouble sleeping the other night and needed some help. I'm not one to use or take lots of medicine. But I decided to give it a try. I was so restless and so tired but could not get my brain to shut off and let me sleep. Anxiety often keeps my brain busy. I popped these ZzzQuil and fell asleep fairly quick. I got a good nights sleep and woke up feeling refreshed and alert. I didn't feel drowsy or groggy. I felt like I got the right amount of sleep.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little boost to get more sleep. I love that these are non-habit forming. So if I need them a few nights a week I don't have to worry about getting addicted to them. Although the rest I got might already have me addicted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment